Monday 17 July 2017

About this Blog

Good afternoon.

And welcome to Dealings with the Dark, before we start. I'd like to discuss some of my ideas and expectations surrounding this venture.

I am a man with interesting ideas, valuable knowledge, and stories of intrigue. if you decide, you can follow me through my unpopular opinions, uninformed observations, and personal turmoils.

I intend to use this forum to express some of my thoughts and feelings from time to time, and fair warning, some of it you may find offensive, arrogant or illogical,

I expect that by now if you're still reading you would think I'm a horrible person, and whilst you wouldn't be incorrect, I would like to dissuade you from that assumption.

I write this to share with you, the reader, some of the things that go through my head on a daily basis, these are rarely thoughts that make me happy, and are seldom reflective of me as a person. these are points of preoccupation that sit deep within my brain and contribute almost nothing to me as a person other than a crippling sense of self depreciation which whilst often comic, and laughed off when occasionally slips out, is a serious issue I'm hoping this will reduce. 

This will not be a happy, smiley, feel-good blog, rather a catalog of hard to write, perhaps hard to read insights into the parts of my psyche that are usually only explored in a solitary manner.

I want to stress, This is not me. This is not who I am all the time, this is not the person you will speak to when we're in person, public or private, online or otherwise. This is not going to be easy, and whilst some things you will find here I will gladly discuss, others will be confined to these pages forever.

Now ladies, gentlemen, and all those in-between:

On with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment